Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation Update

Sorry everyone, been busy with some travel and work things that have kept me from posting the past couple weeks. Rest assured, I've stayed on top of everything regarding Chris Paul, Team USA, and some of the minor free agent signings.

I'll be back in full force later this week or this weekend with thoughts on CP3, some possible trade scenarios, and my thoughts on the whole 'super team phenomenon.'

Then it's Team USA time as they prepare for the FIBA Championships in late August. I'll have some breakdowns of the top contending teams and roster updates for the USA. Plus, I hope to attend at least part of the World Basketball Festival being held in NYC August 12-15th.

Stay with me as we get through the lean time of the year after the free agency bonanza. Luckily, we have the FIBA tournament to hold us over.

No comments:

Post a Comment